Sunday, April 3, 2022

Abandoned no more?

Basically, this was an abandoned blog. I stopped making jewelry because it became too demanding and was draining cash for materials and supplies that never became self-supporting. I just found the blog again when I listed a few new bracelets on Etsy, deciding get back to using some of what I still have on hand. NOT going to be buying more of anything, but I still have lots of good stuff. So, the challenge is to use it. I will stick items on Etsy, more out of a wish to have someone enjoy a piece, rather than have it sit around in my work room.

So far, mostly bracelets with a spring theme. Let's just see how it goes.

Spring Bracelets



I know I can't catch up all these years in one post, so I will leave it for now. Hope to chat again soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment